About the Summit
Driving Efficiency and Resiliency in Water and Wastewater Systems
World Water-Tech North America 2019: Los Angeles is where over 250 US, Canadian and international water utilities, municipalities and industrial end-users met to find solutions to the challenges of asset optimization, digitization, leakage, energy and reuse.
With an established reputation for fostering innovation, facilitating commercial collaborations and showcasing disruptive start-ups, the summit was an opportunity to learn from and connect with the leading technology providers, engineering giants and investors from across the region and around the world.
Networking was made easy via our 1:1 meeting system, a digital hub where all attendees could connect in advance before sitting down face-to-face in a dedicated networking space to forge partnerships and develop ideas. The 2019 summit took place on October 29-30 in Los Angeles.
As a global transport hub and the largest city in California – one of the most technologically advanced and water-stressed regions of the world – Los Angeles was the ideal location for the North American water industry to explore the latest innovations in water and wastewater technology.
Key summit themes:
- Asset Optimization: Locking in Resiliency
- Indirect and Direct Reuse: Developments in Technology and Policy
- Sustainable Industry: Stewardship and Strategy
- From Machine Learning to Smart Water Grids: Hot Trends in Digital Transformation
- Technology Showcase: Water-Tech Start-Ups Present the Latest Innovations
- Engineer 2.0: From Desk to Field
- CEO Forum: Innovating to Thrive in a Digital World
- Emerging Efficiencies and Resiliency in Agricultural Water Stewardship
- Micropollutants: Tackling the Mighty Challenge Facing Water Quality
- Head of Innovation Forum: Accelerating Adoption and Reducing Risk
- Water-Tech Deals of the Year 2019: The Investor Debate